Consequences
Life...life is an amazing gift made by our almighty creator God. It happens in a flash..when a sperm and and an egg meet and start dividing by meiosis. Certain cells make specific things. Some cells form bone, some the eyes, some the muscle, some blood vessels. Each cell works 24 hours for 9 months to make a human being and they work the rest of our lives.
Then, life can be taken in an instant. The heart no longer beats and the lungs no longer breathe the fresh oxygen. Life can be taken from us at any moment.
I always think about that. That life can be taken at any minute. Were things said to that person that I would/wouldn't regret if they passed? Did I tell them how I felt about them? Did I say I loved them? Was I nice to them? Mean to them?
Our actions always have consequences.
I guess ever since I dated someone with a life threatening illness (cancer), I always thought about these types of things. I never wanted for us to go to bed angry at each other. So next time, when you want to get angry at a friend, have an argument, etc; think about your consequences. If that person died, would you be okay with how things were left off with them? It's time you will never get back...
Love fully, and remember we all have feelings and emotions. Don't be selfish, and put others before yourself because you never know when that person will be gone..
2 comments:
An truly touching post. I've really enjoyed reading your blog.
Thank you so much for reading my blog! :) I really appreciate it!
Post a Comment