Random blog :)
I have lots of stuff I want to touch base on. 1. What computer I bought 2. Upcoming dinner 3. Cancer/costs. 4. Exercise/ways to keep fit in school.
1. Well I decided to purchase the macbook pro! I am super excited and can't wait to receive it. I got a macbook pro 320 GB, an 8GB iPod touch, and a printer for around 1500 dollars. The touch is on rebate and so is the printer. :) I also am debating between an external hard drive or doing online storage like mozy or carbonite. I will put up another poll so you can let me know what you guys think :)
2. This coming Saturday, I will get to meet my future PA class--some of them. A little less than half of us are meeting and I am so excited to meet everyone!!!
3. According to the AAPA, many cancer survivors are putting off treatment due to costs. The researchers suggest that "all together, more than two million of 12 million US adult cancer survivors did not get one or more needed medical services." Previous "studies have concluded that the uninsured account for about four percent of newly diagnosed cancer cases, and about four percent of cancer deaths." However, I think many people put of treatments to many diseases due to costs. It is horrible what healthcare is costing people. Some people lose all of their retirement due to healthcare costs.
4. I am a dancer..I have been dancing my whole life. Not only is it my stress reliever, it is part of my life and who I am. Needless to say, I don't know how much time I will have to dance in PA school if any. However, I think it is important to keep that stress reliever within reach because I will never know when I need it. Thus, I have taken up running just in case. Running is not my favorite..but it is a form of exercise that I will just have to deal with. What are ways you guys stay fit and healthy?
Don't forget to answer the poll :)
Ash
0 comments:
Post a Comment