Finals Week
5 Finals, 3 days, 14 hours of sleep over 3 days, and great grades to prove it!
Finals week is over for 2nd semester. Thank goodness. A lot of hard work went into finals week. I really wanted my grades to improve from last semester. Last semester, I was on the brink of A's going into final week, and non of those A's were received which really saddened me. I had worked hard ALL semester and because of a B on a final it would put me in a B category. At my school, a 89.99 is still a B. They do not round up, and they are very particular about that.
On Monday, I had my Psych exam and Surgery exam which I received A's on both of those. On Tuesday, I had Pathophysiology and Pediatrics. Pathophysiology is hard and I ended up getting a B on that final and an A on my pediatrics final. On Wednesday, I had my Pharmacology II final which I was really stressing about. I need at least a 90 on the exam to make an A on the exam to get an A in the class. By the time I woke up wednesday morning at 5, I was still not feeling good about the final. I was then shooting for a B because I wasn't sure I could even make that. There were just so many drug names to remember (18 pages worth) and what each drug did. By the time it came to take the final, I was feeling sick. I really wasn't feeling good.
50 questions later, I had 6 questions circled that I was unsure about. I only had room to miss 5. Please Lord, let me only miss 5 questions. After going through the question 2-3 times..I finally decided to submit.
Okay, one more step to see your grade, I thought. I clicked OK and I see a big 90 on the screen. I was so relieved!
Thank you Lord for letting this finals week end the way it did. You are so loving and so bigger than I will ever be. You always know what is going on even when I think I know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment