Rotations
I finally got my first three rotations on Friday. I was so excited! The whole class has been waiting for some type of info for rotations.
The rotations that I am dreading most: Psych
The rotation I am most excited about: Dermatology and Emergency Medicine, and Surgery
My first rotation is.......PSYCH. I kinda giggled at this just because I was like great...the one I was dreading most, is my first one. On the bright side, it is good to get the worst out of the way first.
My second rotation: Family medicine about 88 miles from my house. So, I will be staying with another student at a house the school rents out. It will be at a health center..so it should be intersting.
My third rotation is in Pediatrics at a children's hospital.
I am pretty excited so far but also really nervous. I can't believe rotations are so near! I feel like I still have so much to learn, and I can't believe people's lives will be in my hands.

0 comments:
Post a Comment