6 days left of didactic and 8 more exams!
3rd semester is winding down and I have finals coming up. We are in our last days of classes before finals hit. 6 days left and 8 more exams. I have a radiology final tomorrow, then we are taking a practice PACK-RAT. The pack-rat is like a mock boards in a way. It lasts 4 hours, and we dont get a break at all. It is supposed to gauge how you will do on the actual boards, so we will see. I am going to go over some cardiology and renal thursday night just to brush up on those concepts.
Next week we have two finals a day then a 10 day vacation. I can't wait for vacation..I am just really looking forward to no stress, no exams, and just relaxing. My family and I were going to go out of states, but my mother realized her passport wasn't updated. Then, we also had the issue of taking our dogs with us. I guess I was just not meant to go out of the country this time around. Everything happens for a reason right?
If everything pans out this semester, I may end up with 1 b and the 8 a's..I will take that. Not sure what my cumulative GPA with the other two semesters will be once everything is put together. Sadly, I am too tired to calculate it, so I will just wait until the school does that. :)
Today I am going to the dentist to get my tooth fixed. I went a few weeks ago and got a filling done and they didn't shave it down enough, so I am biting too high. I havent been able to eat on the left side of my mouth in a while. I am really excited to get it fixed. Oh the small things in life that make us happy right? While I am on that side of town, I am going to go try and find a kitchen table because I havent had one for almost a year now. I am tired of eating by sitting on the floor, couch, or bed.
I can't believe didactic year is almost over! It has been fun/hard/stressful/ but I am really looking forward to rotations. I am ready to get away from this classroom and meet new people and new faces.
3 comments:
I'm happy for you! good luck on your exams!!
I'm fascinated by this. Hope you'll update when you can! Good luck.
Hi Ashleigh! I have enjoyed reading your blog about PA school. I am currently waiting to hear from programs about interviews (hopefully I'll get in this year). Just by reading your experiences, you've made me feel good about my decision to apply to PA schools. Thank you! Keep up the great work and good luck on your rotations!! :)
-Richelle
Post a Comment