Day 303
All of us are starting to feel the wear and tear of PA school. All of us are starting to not study as hard for exams, not because we don't care, but because we are just physically and mentally exhausted.
I know for a fact I don't study as hard, but I have also been doing really well this semester. Maybe I am just feeling more comfortable taking tests now. I remember the way I felt before I would take a test, the way that the anxiety would creep in every crevice of my body. The way I would pray before each exam with my neighbor that sits to my right. I still do pray, and I am sure she does too, it's kind of our ritual. Sometimes we do it together, sometimes we don't.
I had a reader recently asked me if my faith has helped me through school. I definitely know so. Without Christ in my life, I would be nothing. He was the one that opened the door for me to get into PA school. I didn't have the most spectacular GPA, or even GRE score. I know people that have had same scores of mine or even better, and didn't get into PA school. This is how I know I belong in PA school, because I was put here for a reason. I thought I would be a lot more stressed while I was in PA school, but I honestly think the lord has protected my heart and brain. Yes, I have been through a lot this past almost year, but I have made it. I've made it through those hard times and I have also had some really happy times too! I take the good with the bad or vice versa.
We had two exams this week Pharm III and Emergency medicine. I think I have 11 more exams this semester which includes finals. I am almost at the end of the tunnel for didactic year!
For the rest of the week, I need to practice my physical exam as we are being tested on it on Thursday...I am not too worried about it. This is probably the 5th or 6th time I have had to do this in front of a professor. Friday, I have a SOAP note due for a patient I saw at the veterans hospital last week.
Tonight, I will be going back to the studio to finish up Cory's Dance Piece I am working on. If I can, I will post the finished product either on here, or I will upload it to youtube for you guys to see. :)
Hope everyone is having a great week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment