Curriculum
PA school is becoming ever so near-113 days. Yes, I am counting down. I receive an email or a piece of mail from the school about once every two weeks. It's weird to think that in 113 days I will be meeting all my classmates. I am part of a small class..24 to be exact, 8 boys and 16 girls. Many of us are already friends due to facebook. We have all been in contact and even plan to maybe meet each other before school begins.
Today, I was talking with a classmate of mine from undergrad. We were actually partners with each other in Microbiology lab. Who would have thought both of us would be in PA school? She is attending another school and started in January. I was talking to her about the class work which made me curious about what my curriculum would be in the fall.
22 credits. Yes you read it right..twenty-two credits!! How intimidating. My curriculum is as follows:
Research Methodology 2
The Physician Assistant Role in Modern Health Care I 1
Physiology 4
Neuroanatomy 2
Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 3
Gross Anatomy with Lab 6
Physical Diagnosis I 3
Clinical Pharmacology 1
Stressful..yes. Exciting? Yes. Scary? Yes. So worth the reward in the end? Totally!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment